We will limit the collection and use of personal information, or individual information (as defined below), to what is necessary to administer our business and provide you with the highest quality service. We will NOT disclose any individual information, unless by order of subpoena, or if the disclosure of such information to your credit-card bank may help us prove the legitimacy of your credit-card charge or bill. We actively participate in industry associations and community groups to support strong and effective privacy guidelines and practices in the interactive environment.
A.TYPES OF INDIVIDUAL INFORMATION.
Individual Information is any information, data or records that relate to your Wee Gallery membership or use of Wee Gallery and identifies you or your individual user account. The three types of individual information are: * "identity and billing information," such as your name, street address, telephone number, billing information, and any screen names associated with your account; * "navigational information," such as information about where you go through Wee Gallery; * "private communications," such as the contents of e-mail.
B. USER IDENTITY AND BILLING INFORMATION.
* COLLECTION AND STORAGE. We may maintain the following types of identity and billing information: your name, street address, telephone number(s), length of Usership, and payment information. We may also keep information on your communications with our Customer Service department and general account history, such as accumulated usage credits or written complaints relating to your account. We safeguard individual information from unauthorized access and only authorized employees or agents who need to carry out legitimate business functions are permitted access to Users' individual information. Employees who violate Wee Gallery' privacy policies are subject to disciplinary actions, including termination when appropriate. We may use agents, who are bound by strict confidentiality guidelines, to perform storage, processing, and other limited functions on Wee Gallery' behalf. * USE. We use identity and billing information to administer our business and ensure that you are properly billed.
* DISCLOSURE. We do not release Users' telephone numbers, credit card numbers, or checking account numbers (or other Individual Information, such as navigational information. Our policy is to disclose no information to third parties that would link a User's screen name(s) with a user's actual name, unless required to do so by law or legal process served on Wee Gallery (e.g. a subpoena). Wee Gallery, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to make exceptions to this policy in extraordinary circumstances (such as a bomb or suicide threat, or instances of suspected illegal activity) on a case-by-case basis. When feasible, we do allow our users to access and verify their User Identity and Billing Information. We also allow our Users to request corrections to this Information. Wee Gallery intends to abide by applicable laws governing the disclosure to governmental entities of individual information and other records. If we are under a legal obligation to disclose individual information to a private citizen or entity, we may make efforts under the circumstances to notify the affected user(s) in advance of releasing it in order to provide the User(s) an opportunity to pursue any available legal protection.
* COMPELLING OBLIGATION. Although Wee Gallery will take reasonable measures not to disclose information about you or the contents of your communications, we may be compelled to do so in the good faith belief that such action is reasonably necessary (a) to comply with the law; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to enforce these terms and conditions; or (d) to protect the interests of Wee Gallery or others.
C. NAVIGATIONAL INFORMATION.
* COLLECTION. We may collect and store certain navigational information and the times and ways you use Wee Gallery.
* USE. Wee Gallery uses navigational information for programming and editorial research. For example, we may use this information to understand our Users' reactions to menu items and Content offered through Wee Gallery.
* DISCLOSURE. Wee Gallery will not disclose navigational information (e.g. what you view through Wee Gallery) to third parties, except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process (e.g. search warrant or court order).
D. PRIVATE COMMUNICATIONS.
* COLLECTION AND STORAGE. To keep copies of any communications with Wee Gallery, you should store them on your personal computer hard drive or in print form. You agree that Wee Gallery may employ e-mail virus-checking technology to protect its system and its Users from viruses.
* USE. Wee Gallery treats communications to Wee Gallery as strictly confidential. Wee Gallery does not access, use or disclose the contents of private communications, except in limited circumstances as specifically provided below. You acknowledge that communications directed to Wee Gallery may be used or disclosed without restrictions relating to privacy or confidentiality.
* DISCLOSURE. Wee Gallery does not access or disclose the contents of communications (e.g. e-mail), unless it in good faith believes that such action is necessary (1) to comply with applicable law or valid legal process (e.g. search warrant or court order); (2) to protect the rights or property of Wee Gallery; or (3) in emergencies when Wee Gallery believes that physical safety is at risk.
WE HOPE THIS HELPS!
If not, please feel free to contact us. We're happy to be of service. You can reach us via our toll free number during our hours of 10AM - 6PM EST Monday through Friday or any time via e-mail!
888.257.7257 (within the continental US)
+1.727.480.9804 (outside the continental US)